Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where can I purchase Older Computers Online? (NOT EBAY!)?

Does anyone know a online location where I can purchase older computers for cheap prices? I need one for a Backup/File Server for backing up my files. I don't want to buy one at like eBay.com or anything like that. I'm looking for a online store like newegg.com only for older computers. Thanks for your responses.



Where can I purchase Older Computers Online? (NOT EBAY!)?security



piysta, try your city's or area's craigslist. My city's has old computers for sale all the time, and you can usually arrange to pick it up. Some sellers will even bring it to you.



Where can I purchase Older Computers Online? (NOT EBAY!)?trojan



http://www.dell.com/outlet/



thats all refurbished or slightly damaged (such as dents) computers from dell. there are lots of sites that sell old computers just use google
Try Craigs List. Better yet pick up an external drive and back up to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment