Friday, August 21, 2009

How can I connect 2 computers?

I have a desktop computer and a laptop.



someone told me that I can transfer data from my laptop to PC and from PC to laptop using LAN cable. So can someone please guide me to solve this problem.



i dont have internet running on both machines. so is there any other way also to connect my 2 computers without using internet or bluetooth?



How can I connect 2 computers?live update



using an Ethernet crossover cable will do the trick (its a network cable like you'd use for X-Box...) you'll have to set up a network between them (see: Control Panel/My Network Places) you don't need the internet to connect the two...



other that that, simply using Flash memory to transfer things would be easy and fairly cheap... you can pick up a 1GB memory pen for less than 拢10 now (i think theres one in Tesco's...) it will hold more than you'd think and will probably be plug and play, meaning it would only take a few minutes to get the whole thing working...



Good luck, hope this has helped... =)



How can I connect 2 computers?norten



there might be a shared folder which both computers can access.
you can connect through Cross cable
Matter is to transfer data from your laptop to PC . By LAN cable very much possible. No problem. by pen drive also, you can transfer data from your laptop to PC.
if you have a broadband router you will see multiple cable slots(number of cable slots depend on the brand) then just buy how many cables you want connect the 2 cables 1 on your computer and one on your laptop
Ethernet crossover cables are most often used in home networks when connecting two ethernet computers without a hub. An Ethernet crossover cable has it's send and receive wires crossed. When using a hub or switch, this is automatically done for you.



Goto this page

No comments:

Post a Comment