Friday, August 21, 2009

How do i network my 3 home computers if I have dial up connection,I want to share excel with all 3 c

the area that i live in does not have a high speed provider, I want to share my files including excel %26 pictures with all 3 computers in my house, is it possible to have a home network with dial up ? is there anything that i can do or that i need to share information between the 3 computers ?



How do i network my 3 home computers if I have dial up connection,I want to share excel with all 3 computers?microsoft office



To network computers together does not require you to have a network connection at all.



The easiest way to do this is to purchase a router, a wired or wireless one, your choice, and connect the 3 computers through it.



How do i network my 3 home computers if I have dial up connection,I want to share excel with all 3 computers?norton antivirus



You can set up a home network with your computers. Just need to go get a router and set up a workgroup for your computers.



This has nothing to do with dial-up, that is a connection to outside your house.



You will need ethernet connection on all computers so you can connect them to the router.



.



In order to use the Excel files on other computers, you will need to install Excell on them or if you just want others to view them, you can get Excel viewer program from Microsoft's web site.
Dial up has nothing to share files between your computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment