Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Question about installing New Norton Anti-virus on two computers?

I have two computers, if i buy the new Norton anti-virus will it go on both my computers? Or do i have to buy it again %26#123;another cd-case%26#125; to install it on the second computer? Also which anti-virus would you recommend that is powerful, doesn't use up my computers memory and easy to use??



Question about installing New Norton Anti-virus on two computers?symantic



maybe



it depends on how many computers the license agreement for norton antivirus (the copy you got) will let you install it on.



myself I'm not crazy about norton (i've used it before but never liked it because it slowed down my computer but the virus protection you get is good, but it is a trade off). Sadly, I haven't found a good virus program yet that is light weight, not resource intensive, and provides good protection. You can tweak norton antivirus to run lighter (less resource intensive).



Question about installing New Norton Anti-virus on two computers?viruses



Had used Nortons for many years until I got sick of purchasing new programs each year, if you want to put it onto 2 computers you will have to purchase a Multi Use program, this is more expensive than the one use, but you can load a great program from the net FREE, this gets updated almost daily and it is fantastic, called AVAST and you download it from the Microsoft site among others, some people may have other ideas but I have used thisone for 3 years and never had a problem. I have also downloaded Spamfighter FREE from their site as well and the both keep me safe

No comments:

Post a Comment