Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How can I get my computers web key?

Well, I'm trying to go online on my iPod Touch, and each time I go next to my computer or upstairs in my house it says my computers username, but, it says, 'enter password', in other words I think it means my web key. Can someone please help me with my promblem?



How can I get my computers web key?spyware



I'm not sure what you mean by 'web key'. You might need to find the formal term for it.



You also need to explain what your iPod uses to connect your PC. It sounds like Bluetooth, in which case it may be asking for your Bluetooth passcode. This is usually set at the other end of the connection, so in the software on your PC that manages the iPod connectivity.



Common default passcodes are 1234, 0000, and maybe 12345.



Your best bet is to read the manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment