Sunday, August 23, 2009

Outlook 2003 crashes on different computers at same time using Yahoo email?

My outlook 2003 crashes about every 6 months. I get an error message that says that it has "encountered a problem and needs to close". I have figured out how to get around the problem by creating a new profile each time, but I would like to know what is causing this. I have run outlook in safe mode, and I get the same message, so I do not believe it is a plug in of any sort. I have also run the outlook repair wizard, and this also does no good.



The other strange thing is that it happened to all 3 of my family's computers at the same time, including one that was accessing the email out of state. We all run virus software and are cautious about potential malware, etc. I also have a brand new computer, that I have not installed anything onto it other than itunes and avg antivirus, and both of these were done several months ago with no problems.



Our email server is a pop account via yahoo/sbc.



Anyone have any suggestions or know how to fix this?



Thanks



Outlook 2003 crashes on different computers at same time using Yahoo email?house call



wow! that is so wicked. I never have that problem.



Sounds like you should maybe run a virus scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment