Sunday, August 23, 2009

How many computers can I sync one iPod with?

I am considering buying an iPod, but I have music collections on 3 different computers that I frequently use. Could I sync my iPod to all 3, or would I have to pick just one?



How many computers can I sync one iPod with?internet security software



Yeah you can Luke, but you will have to drag the songs on yourself. Make sure you click ' 鉂?manually manage' when you connect it to iTunes and then you can connect to as many computers as you like and drag and drop the songs onto your iPod.



How many computers can I sync one iPod with?moto guzzi



You would have to pick just one. Though, you can put the iPod into disk mode and put all the songs from the two other computers on it to transfer onto your main computer so that you do not have to sync it individually.
Unfortunantly you have to pick just one because if you sync one computer then another you will only get the stuff from the second computer, which is anoying. each time you sync it deletes every thing from your ipod that is not on the computer your Syncing from.



Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment