Sunday, August 23, 2009

Are ZT computers good? Can someone give me any information about them?

How dependable are ZT computers and what type of dependability ratings do they have. Do they function well? Can someone give me any background information? The reason I ask is because we have one in my store and I don't know much at all about the company.



Are ZT computers good? Can someone give me any information about them?free adware remover



I have had a little experience with them (I was helping an older person purchase an update computer). The machine we got kept shutting itself down (I suspect it was overheating). We went back and got a replacement and it seems to be working o.k.



Are ZT computers good? Can someone give me any information about them?internet security 2006



I think Zt computers suckk! I have had sooooo much trouble with mine. It screwed up my password and now it's doing God knows what. It has a white screen with a computer and a magnifying glass. I can't get it to stop doing that! Never will I again buy one of these. Report It


Check the answers of similar question at



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment